Hey everyone, Ari is here. I am more than thrilled to welcome you to my IMAT Exam course. As a medical student myself, I am aware of the monopoly that exists in the market and the lack of order and affordable courses and study materials.
When I initiate the non-profit project “EnterMedSchool” I had no idea how big it was going to get.
After more than two years now, I am finally launching my biggest project:
The most comprehensive online course for the IMAT Exam.
I am working on this course for a long time.
The course will be published close to IMAT 2021.
The course contains everything.
With the help of “OpenStax” – By Rich university (US), which published plenty of open-sourced science books and plenty of my own study materials I wrote over time – I was able to write and assemble the best course currently available for the IMAT Exam.
- ✅ Add and edit “Rich University׳s” relevant biology lessons
- ✅ Add a glossary for important definitions (650+ Definitions)
- Launch the official app and add the course system to the App, combining EnterMedSchool and Studylions! (Q2 2021)
- Add and edit “Rich University׳s” relevant chemistry lessons (Q1 2021)
- Add and edit “Rich University׳s” relevant math lessons (Q1 2021)
- Add and edit “Rich University׳s” relevant physics lessons (Q1 2021)
- Finish the 2nd year of medical school earlier so I can work full time on the course (Q2 2021)
- Make a pre-made Anki deck from all of the relevant materials of the lessons, including things that are important to remember! (Q2 2021)
- Add simulators of the past IMATs (2011 – 2020) (Q1 2021)
- Translate all of the past “Test di Medicina” exam questions.
- Update the worked solutions and make a video for the important questions (Q2 2021)
- Add relevant YouTube videos along the lessons (Q1 2021)
- Add multiple choice questions for each lesson (Q2 2021)
- Add all of our 1,500 questions from the app and add a worked solution for each one (Q2 2021)
- Upload the IMAT Mock Exams (Similar questions that we wrote) (Q2 2021)
- Upload the IMAT Summaries and key points after each lesson (Q1 2021)
- Get equipment and prepare live lessons from the course and run it for free before the IMAT (iPad, Camera, Graphic Design, etc) (Q3 2021)
- Make a short playlist about how to use the course (Q2 2021)
- Run a free IMAT Marathon like last year a couple of days before the exam (Q3 2021)
- Rearrange and edit everything before the official launch of the course (Q3 2021)
- Add a forum inside the course system for students to ask questions (Q3 2021)
- Make a new study planner based on the course (Q3 2021)
- Add original Problem solving and Critical thinking questions (Q3 2021)
I wish you the best of luck,
The Founder of EnterMedSchool.com and StudyLions.com